Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3/9/10

During our second group discussion, I felt like I had a lot to say about the book. We all discussed our questions and passages together. I brought up a question about Francie's dad. I asked if anyone thought there was something suspicious going on with him besides the fact that he drinks. This brought up a big discussion. We all pretty much thought the same thing. We think Francie's dad is going to do something bad eventually. We also talked about Francie's character. Alyssa brought up that she is mature for her age. She seems lonely and she doesn't have many friends. I feel like there is a lot to discuss about this book because there are a lot of characters to the story. We talked about Francie's brother Neeley and how he has many friends and is the opposite of his sister. I think we used our class time wisely except in the beginning of the period. We had a hard time figuring out our reading schedule, but eventually we got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment