Sunday, March 21, 2010
3/19/10
This past group discussion was interesting in my opinion. We all had a lot of ideas and predictions about future chapters in the book. We especially had a lot of thoughts about how Francie grows up and her experience through her teenage years. Alyssa asked about chapter 11. She was confused about when Johnny was locked in his room without a drink. I wrote my passage about this particular part so I helped her understand it better. This is one of my strengths. I think I am good at answering other peoples questions becasue most of the time they don't undertsand something that I did and vice versa. We discussed certain parts of the reading such as when Francie and Neeley were born and their parent's struggles supporting them, and we also talked about Sissy. I asked why Katie allows Sissy to hang around so much if she is a bad influence on Katie's kids. My group members helped me understand that although Sissy has a repuation and is a great lover, she is also nurting and a great mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment